- Organic and conventional bulk wines
- Principal products: wines from Pays d’Oc PGI grape varieties (Protected Geographical Indication), wines from other PGI grape varieties, wines from vin de France grape varieties, and Languedoc-Roussillon wines (PDO, Protected Designation of Origin)
- Other products: all wines from the south of France.
- Sourcing: 70% of our supply comes from our technical and business partnerships with cellars run by cooperatives and individuals, and 30% is from the open market.
Main grape varieties :
- Red : Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah
- Rosé : Cinsault, Grenache
- White : Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Viognier
Read more about appellations :
- IGP Pays d’Oc
- AOC Languedoc-Roussillon
- Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins du Languedoc (CIVL)
- Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins du Roussillon (CIVR)
PDO Languedoc map
(Source : AOC Languedoc)